- Value: An award of £3,000 towards the cost of fees for the first year of study. This is offered as a tuition fee deduction only.
- Who is eligible: All eligible self-funding applicants who are currently undertaking the Leeds International Foundation Year. See below for full eligibility criteria.
How to apply
All students who are offered a place will automatically be considered for a scholarship against set criteria. There is no additional scholarship application process.
In order to qualify for this award you will need to have met the following conditions:
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for a relevant undergraduate degree for 2021/2022
- You have progressed onto a Leeds University Business School undergraduate degree programme directly from the Leeds International Foundation Year.
- You are a self-funded student paying fees at the full international student rate upon entry to Leeds University Business School in September 2021.
- You have made us your firm choice, and achieved a credit-weighted average of 75% on the Leeds IFY with no component grade below 60%.
Full eligibility criteria
All eligible self-funding applicants who are currently undertaking the Leeds International Foundation Year, and who apply for Level 1 entry to an undergraduate programme at the Leeds University Business School, and are classed as international for fee purposes are considered.
NOTE: students must not be in receipt of any other scholarship or fees bursary.
When will I be told if I am successful?
The award of the scholarship will be approved when you meet the conditions of your offer, your scholarship will be confirmed by the Admissions Office by 1 September 2021.