- Value: Half-fee
- Who is eligible: Particularly deserving UK/EU* applicants to a number of Masters programmes in 2020/21. See below for full eligibility criteria.
- Deadline: Ongoing
How to apply
You will be automatically considered for these scholarships when we review your application for the relevant Masters course. You are not required to make a separate application. We allocate scholarships on a rolling basis throughout the application cycle. We recommend to make your application for the relevant Masters course as early as possible if you wish to be considered for this scholarship.
Full eligibility criteria
Scholarships will be awarded to particularly deserving UK/EU* applicants to the following Masters programmes in 2020/21:
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Actuarial Finance
- MA Advertising and Marketing
- MSc Banking and International Finance
- MSc Business Analytics and Decision Sciences
- MSc Business Psychology
- MSc Consumer Analytics and Marketing Strategy
- MA Corporate Communications, Marketing and Public Relations
- MSc Data Analytics and Human Resource Management
- MSc Digital Information Management and Systems Innovation
- MSc Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
- MSc Finance and Investment
- MSc Financial Mathematics
- MSc Financial Risk Management
- MSc Global Strategy and Innovation Management
- MSc Global Supply Chain Management
- MA Human Resource Management
- MSc International Business
- MSc International Marketing Management
- MSc Management
- MSc Management Consulting
- MSc Organizational Psychology.
To be considered for the scholarship you must:
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for the relevant Masters programme for 2020/21
- Demonstrate an excellent academic track record
- Show excellent professional and personal skills evidenced through work experience and/or extracurricular activities
- Demonstrate the potential to contribute to the social and cultural diversity of our Masters programmes.
When will I find out?
Successful applicants can expect to be notified of their scholarship award within two weeks of receiving notification of their conditional or unconditional offer for the relevant Masters course. Successful applicants must accept their scholarship within two weeks of receiving the scholarship offer.
*students who are considered to be “UK/EU” for fee purposes.