- Value: Full-fee
- Who is eligible: An outstanding international applicant wishing to undertake a Masters programme with Leeds University Business School in 2021/22. See below for full eligibility criteria.
- Deadline: 30 April 2021
How to apply
To be eligible for this scholarship, you are required to write up to 750 words highlighting why you should be awarded this scholarship. We strongly advise that you prepare this in a word document, then copy and paste the text into the form.
With this award we wish to recognise an outstanding candidate who will add to the diversity and vibrancy of the School and who has shown determination in their career to date.
To be considered for the scholarship you must:
• Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for a Leeds University Business School Taught Masters programme for 2021/22
• Be able to evidence an outstanding academic track record
• Be able to demonstrate how you strive for and achieve excellence in your professional and personal experiences through your work history and/or extra-curricular activities
• Provide an example of when you have had to show determination to overcome a challenge or adversity
• Explain how the opportunity to study at Leeds University Business School will help you achieve your academic, personal and professional development goals.
Successful applicants can expect to be notified of their scholarship within two weeks of the application deadline for this award. Successful applicants must accept their scholarship within two weeks of receiving the scholarship offer.
*We recommend writing your application in a separate document and only pasting into the application form when you are ready to submit to allow you to save your work as you go.
Number of scholarships available