- Value: Full-fee
- Who is eligible: An outstanding UK applicant with an offer to study a Masters course with Leeds University Business School in 2022/23. See below for full eligibility criteria.
- Deadline: 31 July 2022
How to apply
With this scholarship we wish to recognise an outstanding candidate who will add to the diversity and vibrancy of the School, and who has shown determination in their career to date.
To be considered for the scholarship you must:
- Be a UK applicant (determined by fee status)
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for a Leeds University Business School taught Masters course for 2022/23**.
- Be able to evidence an outstanding academic track record.
- In 250 words or less, be able to demonstrate how you strive for and achieve excellence in your professional and personal experiences through your work history and/or extra-curricular activities.
- In 250 words or less, provide an example of when you have had to show determination to overcome a challenge or adversity.
- In 250 words or less, explain how the opportunity to study at Leeds University Business School will help you achieve your academic, personal and professional development goals.
Successful applicants can expect to be notified of their scholarship within four weeks of the application deadline for this award. Successful applicants must accept their scholarship within two weeks of receiving the scholarship offer.
You can apply for this award via an online application form. We advise that you prepare your three statements in a Word document first, then copy and paste the text into the relevant field of the online form.
**Excludes MSc Sustainable Business Leadership (online). Applicants to this course are not eligible for the Dean’s UK Excellence Scholarship.
Number of scholarships available