- Start date: January 2019
- End date: January 2021
- Duration: 24 months part time
- Fees: Fees will be paid by your employer organisation through the UK Apprenticeship Levy Scheme, subject to eligibility
- Venue: Online and face-to-face
- Enquire email: email@example.com
- Course programme URL: https://business.leeds.ac.uk/courses/ap08/senior-leadership-msc
Improve the knowledge and skills of your workforce through our Level 7 degree apprenticeship MSc Senior Leadership.
Your apprentice will learn in a research environment and be taught by academics who are specialists in their fields. Our research strengths and teaching excellence are ranked among the best in the UK.
Why take part in the apprenticeship programme?
All of our apprenticeship schemes align with the apprenticeship standards designed by employers to ensure they develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours your business needs.
As an employer, you can invest your apprenticeship levy to develop the skills of your workforce through flexible programmes which target business priorities. The University is registered to offer apprenticeships to levy-paying organisations, ie those with an annual payroll of £3m or more.
+44 (0)113 3439224