Dr. Kyle Griffith
- Position: Lecturer in Management
- Areas of expertise: Organizational behaviour; Talent management; Diversity management; HRM; Artificial intelligence
- Email: K.Griffith@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 5635
- Location: G.31 Charles Thackrah
- Website: LinkedIn | Googlescholar | ORCID
I joined the Leeds University Business School as a Research Fellow in Diversity and Inclusion in early 2017 before becoming a Lecturer. I also held a role as a Policy Advisor in the Equality Policy Unit at the University of Leeds.
I obtained my PhD in Urban Studies from the University of New Orleans in 2016.
- Academic personal tutor
My research interests include organisational behaviour, talent management, diversity management, inclusion, HRM, and public policy.
- British Academy of Management
- Academy of Management