- Position: Lecturer (Teaching and Scholarship)
- Areas of expertise: Organisational Behaviour, Leadership, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Email: D.W.Macdonald@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 8286
- Location: 2.18 Charles Thackrah
MA Human Resource Management, Leeds University Business School
PG Certificate Business and Executive Coaching, Leeds Metropolitan University
Currently completing his ESRC funded PhD.
Dennis has had a successful career in Human Resource Management and Learning and Development where he held both strategic and operational management positions primarily within the financial services industry.
His research interests concern the impact of mergers and acquisition on the people involved, with a particular focus on how intergroup leadership might influence employees strength of identification with the combined organisation during and following the merger.
Dennis leads the following modules in 2019/20:
LUBS1850 Organisational Behaviour LUBS2895
LUBS3955 Leadership in Organisations
LUBS5584 Commercial and Professional Skills