Dr Sam Boran Li
- Position: Lecturer in International Business
- Areas of expertise: International Business; Digital/Platform Economy, SMEs; International Entrepreneurship; International Strategies; MNEs, Organisational Studies; Clusters and Ecosystems; Industry Policy etc.
- Email: B.Li3@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 4125
- Location: G.23 10-12 Cromer Terrace
Dr Sam is a lecturer in the International Business Department at LUBS. He acted as a module leader for two modules. He is also the research assistant to Prof Chris Pitelis (Head of IB Department). He provides dissertation supervision at all undergraduate, postgraduate and MBA levels. He achieved his PhD in Management Science and Business Economics at the University of Edinburgh Business School. He also served as the president of the doctoral society. After achieving his doctoral degree, he worked as a teaching fellow in business management. He obtained his master's degree of MSc in International Management at the University of Strathclyde Business School. He got a bachelor's degree of BSc in Management and Marketing at the University of Manchester.
- RA to Prof Chris Pitelis (Head of IB)
- Module Leader
International Business; Digital/Platform Economy, SMEs; International Entrepreneurship; International Strategies; MNEs, Organisational Studies; Networking; Leadership; Clusters and Ecosystems; Industrial Policy; Innovation etc.
- PhD Management Science and Business Economics, University of Edinburgh, UK
- MSc International Management, University of Strathclyde, UK
- BSc Management and Marketing, University of Manchester, UK
- Certified Management & Business Educator (CMBE)
- Fellow of HEA (FHEA)