Dr Sam Lee
- Position: Research Assistant/Teaching Fellow
- Areas of expertise: International Business; SMEs; International Entrepreneurship; Organisational Studies; Success; Performance Measurement; Networking; Dynamic Capability; Clusters and Ecosystems; CSR; Industrial Policy.
- Email: B.Li3@leeds.ac.uk
- Location: G.15 10-12 Cromer Terrace
Dr Sam is the research assistant for Pro Chris Pitelis (Head of International Business Department). He also takes some teachings as a teaching fellow in the International Business Department at LUBS as a module leader, seminar leader, UG/PG dissertation supervisor. He achieved his PhD in Management Science and Business Economics at the University of Edinburgh Business School. During then, he served as the president of the doctoral society. He obtained his master degree of MSc in International Management at the University of Strathclyde Business School. He got his bachelor degree of BSc in Management and Marketing at the University of Manchester Business School.
- RA for Pro Chris Pitelis
- Module Leader
- Seminar Leader
International Business; SMEs; International Entrepreneurship; MNEs Organisational Studies; Social Network; Networking; Success; Performance Measurement; Dynamic Capability; Clusters and Ecosystems; CSR; Industrial Policy; Innovation etc.
- PhD Management Science and Business Economics, University of Edinburgh, UK
- MSc International Management, University of Strathclyde, UK
- BSc Management and Marketing, University of Manchester, UK
- Fellow of HEA
PG/UG dissertation supervisor