Dr Jason Lo
- Position: Teaching Fellow in Accounting & Finance
- Areas of expertise: Asset Pricing; Behavioural Finance; Sustainable Investing; Momentum and Value trading strategies
- Email: K.C.Lo@leeds.ac.uk
Dr Ka Chun Lo joined Leeds University Business School as a Teaching Fellow in 2021/2022. Prior to this, he obtained a PhD degree in Accounting & Finance from the University of Leeds, a master’s degree in finance and a Bachelor's degree in accounting & finance from the University of Exeter.
Asset Pricing, Behavioural Finance, Sustainable Investing & Momentum and Value trading strategies
- PhD in Accounting & Finance ( University of Leeds)
- MSc in Financial Analysis & Fund Management (University of Exeter; Distinction)
- BA in Accounting & Finance (University of Exeter; First Class)
Dr Ka Chun Lo taught Introduction to Management Accounting (LUBS1925), Introductory Financial Accounting (LUBS1235) & Introductory Accounting & Finance (LUBS0040) in 2021/2022.