- Position: Lecturer (Teaching and Scholar)
- Areas of expertise: Corporate governance, Corporate social responsibility, corporate social and environmental disclosure, corporate misconduct, and financial analyst
- Email: C.Jing@leeds.ac.uk
Dr Chenxing Jing joined Leeds University Business School as a Lecturer (Teaching and Scholar) in 2021. Prior to this, he obtained a PhD degree in Finance from the University of Leeds and a Bachelor's degree in Finance from Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, China.
Analyst coverage and corporate environmental policies (with Kevin Keasey, Ivan Lim, and Bin Xu), Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis (ABS 4), accepted.
Financial constraints and employee satisfaction (with Kevin Keasey, Ivan Lim, and Bin Xu), Economics Letters (ABS 3), 2019, 183, p.108599.
His primary research areas are corporate finance and corporate governance. He is particularly interested in how corporate sustainability performance (e.g., employee satisfaction, gender diversity, and environmental policies) can be shaped by corporate practices and capital markets, and the financial implications of sustainable practices.
- PhD Finance, University of Leeds, UK
- MSc, Finance and Investment, University of Leeds, UK
- BA, Finance, Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, China
Module leader (manager)
- 2022-23 LUBS1225 Accounting for Manager
- 2022-23 LUBS0040 Introductory Accounting and Finance
- 2021-22 LUBS1225 Accounting for Manager
- 2020-21 LUBS1036 Introduction to Finance
Research groups and institutes
- International Banking Institute