- Position: Teaching Fellow
- Areas of expertise: Corporate governance, Corporate social responsibility, corporate social and environmental disclosure, corporate misconduct, and financial analyst
- Email: C.Jing@leeds.ac.uk
Dr Chenxing Jing joined Leeds University Business School as a Teaching Fellow in 2021. Prior to this, he obtained a PhD degree in Finance from the University of Leeds and a Bachelor's degree in Finance from Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, China.
Financial constraints and employee satisfaction (with Kevin Keasey, Ivan Lim, and Bin Xu), Economics Letters, 2019, 183, p.108599.
His primary research areas are corporate finance and corporate governance. He is particularly interested in how corporate sustainability performance (e.g., employee satisfaction, gender diversity, and environmental policies) can be shaped by corporate practices and capital markets, and the financial implications of sustainable practices.
- PhD Finance, University of Leeds, UK
- MSc, Finance and Investment, University of Leeds, UK
- BA, Finance, Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, China
- Accounting for Manager (LUBS1225)
- Introduction to Finance (LUBS1036)
Research groups and institutes
- International Banking Institute