The Business School
The Business School is housed in the impressively renovated 19th century Maurice Keyworth building and the newly refurbished Charles Thackrah building, on the western edge of the University of Leeds campus:
- Large state-of-the-art lecture theatres
- Seminar rooms
- Computer clusters
- Modern breakout spaces
- Contemporary cafe and roof terrace
- Large boardroom facilities
- The whole University of Leeds campus has Wi-Fi access.
- Harvard style lecture theatre seats up to 150 people.
- Latest audio-visual technology and professional presentation equipment.
- Cafe serving international cuisine all day.
- Roof terrace; an ideal place to relax or study in good weather.
- Fantastic study spaces and dedicated computer clusters.
- Networked PCs that link into the University Library and email systems, internet, Microsoft Office software, and the computer help desk.
Collaborative teaching space
- State-of-the-art Collaborative Teaching Space. The teaching room incorporates the latest teaching and learning technology.
- See more photographs of the teaching room.
- Modern vibrant breakout space, ideal for private study or group work.
- Impressive seminar and syndicate rooms provide a less formal environment for group work and meetings.
- All equipped with the latest technology.
- Prestigious boardroom reflects the style and quality of a leading business school.
- Our MBA and executive education programmes are delivered in this space, as well as corporate engagement.
- State-of-the-art trading room allows students to gain a practical understanding of the financial markets and life as a City trader through a virtual trading platform.
The Western Campus
Facilities on the University of Leeds campus
- Enjoy the facilities of a major international university.
- A 10 minute walk from Leeds city centre, England's second financial and legal capital after London.
- Award-winning Leeds University Union with over 250 clubs and societies
- £12m swimming pool and fitness suite 'The Edge'
- The University of Leeds Library is one of the major academic research libraries of the UK, its facilities ranging from the historic Brotherton library, undergraduate Laidlaw library to the newly-opened Edward Boyle library
- 24 hours computer clusters
- Language Centre
- Careers Centre
- Skills Centre
- International Student Office
- Student Advice Centre
- Public licensed theatre complex, Stage@Leeds
- Award-winning University of Leeds childcare centre, Bright Beginnings