- 10:00 - 16:00
- The Charles Thackrah Building, Seminar Room 1.01
Professor Constantine S. Katsikeas
Head of Marketing Division
Leeds University Business School
“Only compete in markets where you can establish a competitive advantage”
This interactive and participative workshop is designed to help you understand how to implement contemporary marketing effectively and efficiently, enabling your company to achieve and sustain competitive advantage.
By attending this workshop:
- You will learn to think more strategically about your operations, customers and your markets.
- You will learn to compete for new opportunities emerging as a result of the global recession.
- You will learn about strategic marketing practices deployed by leading international
Once you have completed this workshop, you will be able to acquire new customers and retain them. Differentiate yourself to establish, develop, and maintain a superior market position. Apply your existing resources and capabilities, and implement appropriate strategies to achieve competitive advantages and superior performance.
The workshop will cover:
- Creating long-term customer satisfaction and customer loyalty in today’s harsh marketplace conditions.
- Identifying attractive product–market growth avenues for your organisation
- Understanding competitors and their reaction patterns
- Achieving and sustaining competitive differentiation for strong bottom-line results
- Identifying key success factors in enhancing customer life-time value
- Establishing, developing and maintaining long-term customer relationships
- Discussing smart ways to market in a downturn
- Assessing the extent to which a firm is market driven (using a comprehensive diagnostic Worksheet).
- Providing guidelines for building a market-driven organisation
Please book your place online or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.