Time zone converter
- Signý Wilson
- Who can attend:
- University of Leeds alumni, students and staff members
How to be a Daily Radical
We are taught to think that change is an inside-out job. Actually it is an outside-in job. What we all need to find is that thing that calls to us so much that we will change for the sake of it. We are more creative, successful and connected when we uncover that compelling purpose that inspires us to become Daily Radicals.
In this webinar participants will:
- Learn the distinction between transformational change and transactional change.
- Understand how to leverage the three stages of transformation.
- Identify the primary obstacles to taking action.
- Find out how to use fear to help drive compelling change.
- Uncover how a compelling purpose inspires us to make change real
* This webinar is organised and produced by Career Farm who reserves the right to share this data with the University of Leeds in order to confirm that users are qualifying students, alumni or staff and/or allow the University of Leeds to update contact details. No personal data is retained by Career Farm.
If you have any questions about how your data will be used or about the webinar please contact Julia Barr - firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is taken as confirmation that you agree to your data being used in this way.
About the speaker
Signý Wilson is an enthusiastic change-maker, entrepreneur, coach and speaker. Signý is a professionally trained coach and a faculty member of the Coaches Training Institute. She received a Masters of Industrial Relations and Human Resources in Leadership Development, and a Bachelor of Commerce Degree, both from Queen’s University. Signý is based in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- System Requirements
PC-based attendees - Required: Windows® 8, 7, Vista, XP or 2003
ServerMac®-based attendees - Required: Mac OS® X 10.6 or newer
Mobile attendees - Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet
Please check your sound settings on your computer to ensure that you can hear the webinar.
If you are joining the webinar from work, please do check with your IT department that gotowebinar is not blocked.