Be the one who leads the crowd
Join us at the University of Leeds' world-ranked, triple-accredited and award-winning Business School.
As well as studying at one of the most popular student destinations in the UK, you’ll develop independent learning, research and analytical skills and learn how to apply these to real life business scenarios.
You'll leave as a graduate of one of the top ten universities targeted by key employers such as Google, HSBC, Rolls-Royce and the Civil Service.
- Business School courses
- BSc Accounting and Finance
- BSc Banking and Finance
- BSc Business Analytics
- BSc Business Economics
- BSc Economics
- BSc Economics and Finance
- BSc Economics and Management
- Joint honours courses
The University of Leeds offers one of the most varied selections of two-subject degrees in the country. Joint honours programmes allow you to specialise in two subject areas which gives you flexibility to explore your interests further and develop a broader range of skills.
Joint honours courses taught in the Business School are listed below. If you wish to browse further joint honours options not related to business, you can use the University's coursefinder search tool.
- Economics joint honours courses
- BA Asia Pacific Studies and Economics
- BA Chinese and Economics
- BA Economics and French
- BA Economics and Geography
- BA Economics and German
- BA Economics and History
- BA Economics and Italian Advanced
- BA Economics and Italian Beginners
- BA Economics and Japanese
- International Business joint honours courses
- BA Arabic and International Business
- BA Chinese and International Business
- BA French and International Business
- BA German and International Business
- BA International Business and Italian Advanced
- BA International Business and Italian Beginners
- Management joint honours courses
- BA Arabic and Management
- BA Asia Pacific Studies and Management
- BA Chinese and Management
- BA French and Management
- BA Geography and Management
- BA German and Management
- BA Italian Advanced and Management
- BA Italian Beginners and Management
- BA Japanese and Management
- Other courses with business
In addition to the joint honours courses listed above, the University of Leeds offers a range of single honours programmes in other subject areas which include some Business School modules:
- BSc Actuarial Mathematics
- BSc Aviation Technology and Management
- Mbiol, BSc Biology with Enterprise
- Mbiol, BSc Biotechnology with Enterprise
- BA English, Language and Business Enterprise
- Foundation courses
If you do not currently meet the entry requirements for our undergraduate courses you may be able to undertake a foundation programme.
- Part-time options
It is also possible to study part-time for a BSc Business Management through the Lifelong Learning Centre.