Flexible learning to suit you - part-time Executive MBA
Our part-time Executive MBA is flexible enough so you can fit it in around your work, whilst giving you time away from the office to fully focus your studies. It is delivered in intensive three and four day blocks Thursday to Saturday or extended to Sunday every six weeks. The majority of teaching takes place at our executive conference facility, Weetwood Hall.
- A dedicated personal tutor to help support you through your MBA
- A focus on co-operative learning - debate, share and discuss your business experiences and views with your MBA colleagues
- A diverse MBA class with professionals from different sectors and roles meaning you can challenge and expand your business thinking
- An international outlook and connections - you will study your option modules together with the full-time MBA, providing a diverse international perspective as well as the opportunity to take part in international study tours.
The majority of assessment is by work-based assignments, allowing you to develop a more strategic understanding of your organisation by focusing your work on a specific management problem or issue. This also will directly benefit your organisation.You also undertake 3 live challenges.
|Length of Course:||24-36 months|
|Mode of Delivery:||Part-time modular|
|Start Date:||10 October 2013|
|Typical Class Size:||20-30|
|Average Work Experience:||15 years|
|Typical Age:||35-42 years|
Your should possess
- A good first degree or equivalent qualification. Applicants without a first degree will be considered on the basis of their career to date, managerial or business experience, and potential for benefiting from the programme.
- At least five years' post graduate work experience, in a supervisory, managerial or business capacity. You should be able to demonstrate evidence of career progression and achievement
- A pass in an approved test in English, if your first language is not English
All applicants will be required to undertake an interview, either by telephone or in person.
Leeds is internationally renowned for its academic reputation.....MBAs generally cover similar subjects, but the modular format of this course suited my learning style, and meant that I could focus on particular subjects efficiently for short intense periods.
Marcus Hurd, Head of Corporate Solutions for Aon Consulting. Read more.