Business is ever changing.
Change naturally brings uncertainty together with the need for new perspectives and skills in a competitive business world. Often you seek a shot of inspiration or up-skilling rather than a long term formal course. This is where a short open course can help you and your organisation quickly gain the knowledge and experience to help you move forward with confidence.
- 1-3 day short courses
We have developed a range of high quality, research-led practical short courses, lasting between one and three days. The courses cover a variety of business disciplines and are taught by leading academics with practical experience in the business world.
- Better decision making
- Effective team working
- Developing Coach-Led analytics in Elite Sport
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers
- Future Perfect Thinking: Aligning people, processes and strategy
- International market entry choices
- Leadership - for early-mid career managers
- Leadership - for experienced senior managers and directors
- Organisational design
- Strategic risk management
- Strategic management practice in changing times
- Supply chain management
- The Power of Data Analytics: Getting Value for Your Business
- The Practicalities of Data Analytics: The Basic Quantitative Skill Set for Effective Analysis
- Who should attend?
At present these courses are available as in-company programmes for groups of colleagues regionally, nationally or internationally. However, should you wish to attend any of these courses individually, please get in touch to discuss your needs.