Quality of Teaching and Research
- We design and structure our courses carefully to ensure that their content reflects the latest research, whilst remaining academically stimulating.
- Our courses are informed by practical, real world approaches.
- Courses are delivered by leading academics and industry consultants.
Ranking, Accreditation and Reputation
- We are EQUIS, AMBA and CIPD accredited, and we are ESRC recognised.
- Leeds University Business School is ranked 13th in the UK and 70th in the world. (Financial Times Masters in Management Ranking)
- Leeds University Business School is ranked 1st in the UK and 4th in the world for teaching International Business (Financial Times Masters in Management Ranking)
- Our MBA is ranked 65th in Europe (Top MBA Ranking)
- Leeds is one of the most exciting and vibrant cities in the UK today and the University is an integral part of the city’s fabric.
- Where are we?
- Leeds has an international airport, train stations and bus links.
- The Business School is only 20 minutes walk from the city centre
- We believe in cross-departmental collaboration and the development of national and international partnerships with other Universities and businesses.
- Inter-disciplinary collaboration is vital in order to understand the changing and challenging international business environment, to push old boundaries and forge fresh ones.
- You will benefit from access to the best research, facilities and personnel.
- We focus on developing strong links with local, national and international businesses and government agencies, this helps inform our research
- Our students benefit from attending business networking events involving industry leaders.
- Our links with industry also ensure that our graduates are able to access high calibre employment opportunities.
- Over 30% of staff are from outside the UK
- More than 60 nations are represented among students
- The University has links with over 600 institutions worldwide
- Students on all undergraduate programmes have the opportunity to experience an international year - year abroad - between their second and third years