Research within Management focuses on aspects of organisational performance and managerial decision making. Our research students are a vital part of our vibrant research community. We have thirty PhD students in our division, five with ESRC and three with CASE awards, and we supervise across the full range of subdisciplines.
Former postgraduate research students have taken faculty positions in a number of research-intensive institutions, as well as the division itself. For more information on research degrees please see the Business School research degree pages.
Our research centres
- Adaption Information Management and Technology (AIMTech)
- Centre for Decision Research (CDR)
- Centre for Operations and Supply Chain Research (COSCR)
- Centre for Technology, Innovation and Engagement (C-Tie)
- Socio-Technical Centre (STC)
- Workplace Behaviour (WBRC)
Our doctoral community
We have a vibrant community of doctoral researchers in the Management division.