- 17:30 - 19:30
- Leeds University Business School, University of Leeds, Maurice Keyworth Building, Lecture Theatre G.02
- Who can attend:
- Students, Alumni, Staff and External Guests
Registration has now closed
'Digital disruption and the need to evolve'
- Hosted by Dr Richard Hodgett, Lecturer in Business Analytics and Decision Science at Leeds University Business School
- Welcome from Stuart Clarke, Director of Leeds Digital Festival
- Simon Wood, Head of Operations at M&S.com
- Pete Williams, Head of Enterprise Analytics at M&S. Pete is also in the Power 10 2017 list by DataIQ which profiles the most influential people in data driven business
- Professor Neil Morris, Director of Digital Learning, Chair in Educational Technology, School of Education
How does an organisation with over 130 year’s heritage implement a digital strategy, manage change and develop and attract digital talent? Join our panel of experts as they discuss how new digital technologies and business models affect the value proposition of existing goods and services, and how companies can effectively navigate the increasingly digitised marketplace.
|17.30||Registration in the Business School foyer|
|19.00||Networking and refreshments|